Michael Zador is a Small, Full Service Accounting Firm Servicing Clients In Surry Hills.
Michael offers accounting and taxation services and looks to build a personalised relationship with every client. It is through this personalised service and visiting the client on site that an understanding of the taxation needs is understood and solutions provided.
Michael’s goal is to not build the biggest accounting firm in the Eastern suburbs, rather, build stronger relationships to build wealth and save tax using effective strategies.
Self Managed Super Fund
Superannuation is an ever changing complex area of tax, that does, however, provide a tax effective vehicle in which retirement savings can grow.
Owning and operating your own SMSF can give you flexibility and control of your retirement investments as well as planning the distribution of your estate.
Michael holds a limited Financial Services Licence that qualifies him to discuss and advise on the appropriateness of establishing a SMSF.
In addition to the setting up of the SMSF, there are many ongoing legal obligations that trustees must be aware of to ensure your SMSF is compliant.
It is important to have an advisor that is qualified, available and undergoes regular training to ensure his knowledge is up to date so that the advice you receive is correct and appropriate.
If you want a hassle free way to get your Self Managed Superannuation Fund set up, Michael can come visit you in Surry Hills and help you with:
- The preparation of Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) annual financial reports, minutes and tax return.
- Arrange annual audit of the financial report
Do you need a qualified CPA for your business?
Michael Zador can help you with:
- Preparation of annual financial reports and tax returns
- Review tax effective business structures (company, trust or sole trader)
- Establishment and set up of company or trust
- BAS preparation and lodgement
- Small Business Concessions
- Liaise with the ATO over outstanding lodgements or debt management
Michael Zador can help you with your personal accounting needs:
- Preparation of individual tax returns including capital gains, investment and sole trader tax schedules
- Review of tax deductions and current year tax offsets
- Review investment vehicle (company, trusts or self managed super funds) and strategies so as to legally minimise tax.
To arrange a home or office visit in Surry Hills, contact Michael on:
0414 286 007
(02) 9341 2083
Or simply fill out the form below and Michael will get back to you.